Sunday, February 13, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~~ 1st Official Interview

http://joeypinkney.com/african-american-author/5-minutes-5-questions-with-natasha-mzgrammybear-graham-author-of-the-purrfect-tales-children-book-series-vol-1-3.php

I must admit people I was a bit nervous when I did this interview, but as usual I aced it! Not to toot my own horn, but yes I did handle my business. I would like to thank Mr. Joey Pinkney for giving me this opportunity to let the world know what to expect from this "premature" Author. Please believe I am taking this "literary world" on by storm and here to stay!! :-)

Hope you all enjoy and please believe this is only the beginning! Love you all for your continued love and support! Thanks again Mr. Pinkney!!

If you have not read my interview, please click the link above for the full "purr~fect" experience!! :-)

Until next time....
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment