Saturday, March 5, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~ Introducing "Purr~Fect Chic Productions/Publishing"


WOW!! I'm so excited about this new venture that I can hardly sit!!
Please allow me to introduce my latest venture "Purr~Fect Chic Production" also doing business as "Purr~Fect Chic Publishing" stay tune for an updated logo w/the add on! Trust all is already TM'd, Copyright all that good legal stuff !
The 1st release for "Purr~Fect Chic Productions" will be of course the one the only, "The Purr~Fect Tales Coming to Life.....The Purr~Fect Cartoon". I'm so excited and can't wait for it to hit all the screens for the kiddies to view live. Stay tune for updates regarding....anticipated release late 2011.
Until next time people...Keep it purr~fect!!
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

2 comments:

  1. Congrats sis, I am so happy for you, I wish you the best with your upcoming projects and many more blessings to come.

    ReplyDelete