Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ THE BALTIMORE URBAN BOOK FESTIVAL




THE BALTIMORE URBAN BOOK FESTIVAL
.....


I must say I really enjoyed myself at this event. Author Chris Hicks really made The Baltimore Urban Book Festival a "sure fide" hell of an event.

As any event, was a little hectic in the beginning, but once everyone was set up and ready to go smooth sailing from there. Authors were networking all over the place and it was just great. The children, authors, book clubs, he)) entire families had a great time. I meant to get my face painted! LOL

Yes there was face painting for the children, book readings...which I must say I had the privilege of taking part. But the only thing... bad enough I was a tad bashful but sheez the children was all into their face painting not even paying me any attention. LOL I'm not even mad at them, I would have been too! :-) Thanks to Gabrielle, she was a little girl who assist with the reading and was so in love with my books. Major shout outs to her and a grand father...xoxoxoxo

In addition, I met some really great Authors and got reacquainted with a few. Shout out to 1st and foremost Author Chris Hicks, Alexis Graves, Tamika Newhouse, Amanda Eaddy Oliver, Sandra Clark & EnvyRed to name a few. Overall it was a great success, Mr. Hicks take a serious bow..you did your thing! Shout out t/all whom made this event a success. Thank you to all who came out to support your favorite "momma bear"! I had my best friends, family, the works...I just loved it!! It was great meeting everyone and I'm very much looking forward to next year to do it all again!!

Until next time...stay "purr~fect"!!
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear


No comments:

Post a Comment