Tuesday, April 12, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Cheyenne the Cat Author: Amanda Eaddy Oliver~~Official Review

Cheyenne the Cat
By: Amanda Eaddy Oliver

Amanda Eaddy Oliver you really out did yourself. I may have to step my "Purr~Fect Game" up ! LOL ..I tell you all, this cat Ms. Oliver calls Cheyenne is something special!

People please allow me to introduce Cheyenne the Cat...born to feline parents Roxy and Raul Cheyenne was as I stated before something special. In our world some may consider her to be an "Army Brat". Her father served his country...he was a soldier in the Feline Army. Cheyenne totally adored both parents but of course she was "Daddy's Little Girl". Cheyenne was very mischievous, therefore you can imagine she didn't have much friends. Daddy was pretty much her only friend!

When she finally made herself a buddy, low and behold it was a pug! Yes a puppy ! After reading this book, only one conclusion came to mind, the children are going to love this! If they don't already! This feline tale of love, family and friendship is a certified page turner for the kiddies! Ms. Oliver I salute you my sister. Thank you so much for introducing me to Cheyenne the Cat and her world I truly enjoyed!! :-)

Cheyenne the Cat may be purchased via www.authorhouse.com and www.amazon.com to name a few. Trust me if you have children or even if you just like to read I strongly recommend...#PurchaseRightNow !!

Until the next time...stay purr~fect!!
xoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

2 comments:

  1. MzGrammyBear, Thank you so much for reviewing my story. I believe you may be the first one to do so! I am so glad that you enjoyed it. Your review is on the way!!!!

    love you!
    Amanda Eaddy Oliver
    Datwriterchick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, anytime...I genuinely enjoyed your story. Not only because it features one of my fav animals...felines. LOL.I just had to let the world know about Ms. Cheyenne!

    Anxious for the review, thank you! :-) Happy 'Purr~Fect" reading!

    Thanks again...love ya right back!! #Support...xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete