Tuesday, October 25, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It --- **Random Vent**

***RANDOM THOUGHTS**


As I sit here at my desk, thinking of all of the things I have going on in my "so purr-fect" life I began to cry. Now that I think it is NOT "so purr-fect" after all. The one prize possession I had 19 years ago is not physically here with me, but thru the strength of my savior, lord Jesus Christ and the love and support of my two beautiful daughters this "Purr~Fect Chic" will be just fine. SWEAR I'M LIKE WINE I TELL YOU....GETS BETTER WITH TIME. :-)

Seriously, in the past few months life has thrown me so many curve balls it is not even funny. I tried to get back @ a normal swing of things....can truly kiss that goodbye. But I must say this I am maintaining. "My Prize" strength is living right thru me and I can speak and feel him everyday. Thus far he has seriously blessed me and he continues to make his mommy proud.

It's time to get back to work. Let me wipe my face, clear my desk and burp..LOL..lunch was fab! Until next time my family...be safe, stay blessed and don't forget to #LiveLove&Laugh!!

xoxoxo

MzGrammyBear
(ThePurrFectChic)

No comments:

Post a Comment