Saturday, October 8, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~UPDATE~~ What Part of The Game Was THAT ?!

1st off let me start by saying I completely apologize for the delay in releasing my highly anticipated "What Part Of The Game Was THAT?!".

Due to all these technical difficulties with my PC I'm forced to push the release date back. Unfortunately, my files were scrambled with. I, like a "dodo" did not e-mail my file to myself ...therefore when all was installed and updated I lost some work...(The PurrFect Tales, etc.). Well not too much with What Part Of The Game Was THAT?!... just have to edit again. No worries all copies will promptly be sent out shortly. Thanks to all orders and I will include a little something, something..:-) for all your patience.

Thanks again for all of your continued love and support.

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment