Sunday, August 22, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It -- The Purr-Fect Tales "The Purr-Fect Race~ Annual RedTie Felines Race"

Finally I've completed the long awaited The Purr-Fect Tales # 2, "The Purr-Fect Race~Annual Red Tie Felines Race".

In this sequel to the Tale#1 "The Reunion of a Purr-Fect Family" , Sir Kibblz and Madame Bitz and their friends (The Scratch Pack) are prepping for the event of the century. The Annual Red Tie Felines Race is an event that occurs every year right before the kittens return to school. With the tension and anxiety running crazy from both teams, there is no prediction of what to come. I will introduce a couple of new characters and you will read more about Sassy and her Striped Whiskers.

Who do you think will win the race?

A.) The Scratch Pack
B.) The Striped Whiskers

I must say, I think I out did myself with this one! ;-) I know I said I may relax away from the children's book, but after this last one can't promise anything! :-)

Stay tuned "The Purr-Fect Tales~The Purr-Fect Race (Annual Red Tie Felines Race) " will be coming VERY, VERY soon!!

MzGrammyBear xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment