Thursday, August 12, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It- "My Attitude vs. ????"

As I sit my mind begins to race... I have been told on numerous occasions my attitude towards certain situations were considered inappropriate. I reckon those people are all wrong, just a pure case of being misunderstood!

Seldom things in life I just have no patience for and will not tolerate. I have very low tolerance for ignorance and highly allergic to drama. My life is very fast paced and I feel only the strong may survive. I cannot and will not subject myself or my children to any ones negativity. With all in consideration none of what was stated deems me as a bad person.

No intentions to ever offend anyone, but I do speak in a stern manner; especially when it comes to business. Listen, don't charge me, anyone who knows my mother Cynthia Graham understands I possess this nature honestly. :-) :-) Raised in a single parent household, my upbringing was to be intelligent, strong, and independent. As we speak, still portrayed as being "too" independent. Some may even say I bear trust issues. Whatever that means! For the record, "I trust everyone, just don't trust the devil inside them."~ Troy Kennedy~ "Italian Job"

With all being said, I can bet any amount of money....anyone who knows me can say I am the sweetest person in the world. I just mean what I say and say what I mean. Better yet, everything is done with a SMILE !

There is absolutely nothing standing firm in what you believe in, just make sure you don't offend anyone and keep a smile on your face!

MzGrammyBear xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment