Sunday, August 15, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It- Letter To My Supporters/ Fans

Hi Everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying your day! I'm just stopping by to inform you of some major changes about to take place with #TeamMZGRAMMYBEAR!

After consulting with my team I've decided to turn my "Steamy Jones" into a blog! I still possess all rights to Steamy Jones, but she will just become a blog instead of a novel. With that being said, I am presently working on another novel ! (TBA) Of course have to handle all legal aspects before revealing. :-)

I'm very excited about all changes to come ! Being new to everything I am like a kid in a candy store. Please check out and comment on Session 1 of the Steamy Jones posted today by yours truly.

Lastly, thank you all for being so wonderful ! Greatly appreciate all of your continued love and support. Stay tune for tale #2 of The Purr-Fect Tales (The Purr-Fect Race, Annual Felines Red Tie Race) anticipated release date mid Sept 2010.

#SteamyJones, #PurrFectTales # TeamGrammyBear

MzGrammyBear xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment