Sunday, August 29, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~The Real Housewives of New Jersey Reunion- Videos - Previews - The NJ Housewives are Under One Roof | Bravo TV Official Site

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Previews - The NJ Housewives are Under One Roof | Bravo TV Official Site



Click the link above and check out this sneak peek of the "feisty" Real Housewives of NJ back together again! Boy are we in store for some chaos and drama.

I'm very much looking forward to reliving the entire NJ Housewives drama and chaos because I have a lot of unanswered questions.
Of course, Danielle is there with her "fake" victimized role. Don't get me wrong if you are being attacked and harassed then yes, by all means do what you have to do. (Legally) As far as this situation with Danielle, Jacqueline and Ashley are concerned, it is ridiculous. Yes, I agree Ashley should suffer all consequences for pulling Danielle's hair, granted the intentions were good. Does that make the action right, NO it does not. So one point for Danielle for that !


This season I think all of the ladies encountered their fair share of drama whether it was Danielle stimulated or not. Teresa and her husband coping with the rumors of losing their home and going broke, Jacqueline coping with Ashley and her teenage crazy emotions and disrespectful attitude. I tell you if there is a child who deserves to get their lips pinched so hard, it's ASHLEY ! Plenty of times watching her in action towards her mom, I was like "OMG!! are you serious right now"! Some of the comments she has made my mom would have...bottom line I probably still be picking up my teeth!! Hopefully, she will grow and change quick because I feel so bad Jacqueline. Not every parent discipline in the exact manner; basically everyone is not like my mom, CAROLINE..LOL or any other strong armed parent who stands firm.

Speaking of Caroline I commend her for trying to resolve matters with Danielle in a peaceful and civilized tone. Believe it or not I also commend Danielle, like Caroline said have to commend for effort ! I was hoping to see Dina in a clip of the reunion, but I was not surprised I didn't. Dina really took the high road and "got the heck out of dodge". But you know who I did catch making a grand appearance yes you've guessed it, " KIM G. " !


With all being said, I actually enjoy all the bravo housewives regardless and I'm very much looking forward to the 2 part Real Housewives of NJ Reunion, airing tomorrow Monday, 8/29/10 @ 10 PM Eastern time on the Bravo Channel. ( check your local listings)

You guys are really in for a treat!

Until next time....................MzGrammyBear xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment