Wednesday, November 10, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Bad Hair Day FOR REAL!!

OK people what in the world is that on this poor lady head? Nicki Minaj has nothing to do with this. This is a prime case all mirrors being cracked and the entire town is "MUTE". UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm ready to yell at her children, neighbor somebody because someone should have told this woman not to put that freaking thing looking like a braid on her head! Wonder where she is headed, I hope to the beauty salon!

I can't even call it people! Seriously this is just a plain ole disaster really, I mean really!!
Until next time, I'm going to pray nothing but the best for this woman. Especially praying for some new mirrors, friends and family because it is clear no one is honest with this woman and the mirrors were broke!!

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear


No comments:

Post a Comment