Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Tribute t/All Single Parents

I know some of you may wonder why did I re post this video. First off this is a tribute to all single parents regardless!!

Please let me start this off by saying "Happy Birthday" to The Purr-Fect tales Vol 2. The Purr-Fect Race (Annual Red Tie Felines Race). Yesterday the second masterpiece was released on www. lulu.com. ( keep reading for the link..LOL) With that being said, I feel this video was appropriate because as a single mother of 3 I accomplished so much. Alot of us single parents out here feel once you have children you can't succeed in any hopes and dreams. Let me be the first to tell you WHATEVER YOU PUT YOUR MIND TO REGARDLESS CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED!! #DreamBigHustleHard #P.U.S.H (Pray Until Something Happens)

Since I've been laid off from dear sweet "Corp America" I have done nothing but write whether a book or blog post,I let it all out. I have a mission set forth and I will let nothing stand in the way and I want all of us single parents to stand up and do WHATEVER it is that we set out hearts to do.

In closing, you all may bare witness to my 2nd masterpiece at www.lulu.com (( search NaTasha Graham, The PurrFect Race, The PurrFect Tales)). Also major shout outs to Sonja Funnell, she is the bomb.com Illustrator who I was privileged to have assist me on my project. Please check her out on Facebook @ Sonja Funnell. Also I must say one thing is for sure WE as single parents should have a holiday every day, but until then this is our song!!

#DreamBigHustleHard...#PUSH...Love u all for your continued support!!

xoxoxoxo MzGrammyBear.

1 comment: