Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ The Fantasia Paula Cook's Meet but NO Greet

Take a look at this page: http://news.tvoneonline.com/scandal/fantasia-meets-with-boyfriends-wife-8439.htm


I'm quite sure by now we all are familiar with the Fantasia Barrino and Antwaun Cook love triangle?!
Apparently on November 1, 2010 Fantasia met up with the wife of Mr. Cook, Paula for a mediation. Fantasia was ready to actually settle and pay this woman $100,000.00, but things took a left turn. Me personally I believe Fantasia knew yes, Antwaun was married, but separated. Why because that is what he told her. Let's be realistic people, if you're with someone and you happen to fall in deep with that person you are going to believe what they tell you. I'm saying come on let's be real people! Don't get me wrong I'm not condoning anything, but the last time I checked if there was no reconciliation at all being considered for either party then everyone is free to do whatever he or she desires. Granted with that being said, no one except the parties involved know actually what really happened. so let's just watch this one closely to see the outcome.

Your favorite Momma Bear will keep you posted!!

Click the link above to read the full story and let me know what you think. Speak On It people!

xoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment