Wednesday, November 17, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Jodeci's Devante Really Swinging


Is it just me or does Devante look stressed. I know we all grow and appearances may change, but I'm not liking this look. Not because of the tattoo's either because I do possess quite a few, but I'm not impressed.

In any event, this past weekend at a Subway in California the 41 year old, singer/producer was so smashed he couldn't even stand up straight. When police arrived Devante was under a table. Wow!! I believe it is time for a Rehab. Maybe Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew. Kill too birds with one stone, get paid and get help. Love you Devante, but it is about that time for some serious help.

Until next time, please be careful of your alcohol intake. Don't take in more than you can handle because you never know who is watching. Also most importantly it is bad for your health. Alcohol is not a prescribed medicine for depression. Even though majority may think so, but news flash the problems will still be there when you sober up!

xoxoxo
MzGrammybear

No comments:

Post a Comment