Tuesday, November 16, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Open Viewers Choice Blog Party~Invasion of the Tickle Monster

Open Viewer's Choice Blog Party~~~

The Invasion of the Tickle Monster

**NOTE: This is no offense to anyone! So please don't take any. We are all adults!**

Yesterday I left it up to my viewers/supporters and not to no surprise someone mentioned the infamous "tickle monster"!

For those who are not familiar with the term "tickle monster" basically that is a man with a infant size penis. (excuse my language) Fellas we can not go around talking about "suck my d***" and "girl I'm gonna blow your back out" not with a tickle monster. Only back your blowing out is your very own from trying so damn hard!! Not to sound harsh fellas but I'm saying.

Now with that being said, sometimes size really doesn't matter it is the motion in the ocean. I must admit I had an experience with a tickle monster and he was pretty OK. *looking away* Whether or not we dated long is irrelevant, but I'm just saying that one night the 22 seconds was OK! #DontJudgeMe

Ladies your not off the hook that easy!
We all sometimes tend to be very firm with our demands, but what about handling your business. I'm just saying a lot of us tend to be snapping the fingers, talking "yeah he better do this and that". Listen stop snapping and start washing. Just like you don't like the tickle monster, guys don't like tarts. Take better care of your self, visit the Ob/Gyn every once in a while or better yet how about just plain ole wash that "vajayjay"! Because I'm saying, lord help the poor guy if he doesn't do what he "supposed" to do and have a tickle monster on top of that. All I have to say is BEWARE, that woman will instantly become "Lucifer" himself! But ladies how do you think he feel when he goes to visit Ms. Thing and she shoot out this breathe of death! As like the invasion of the tickle monster, Not fair at all.

Bottom line we all need to take better care of ourselves and stop talking the BS and handle our business for real. Life is too short for the dumb sh**! Please fellas man up and ladies please let's wash up! ;-)

Until next time....
MzGrammyBear

1 comment: