Sunday, December 12, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Update The Purr~Fect Tales..Vol.2

Hello All! :-)
I know it has been like forever, I promise it will never happen again! :-) Been actually working on alot, especially with my novel What Part of The Game Was That. I performed reconstructive surgery like 25 times and now I'm finally satisfied. In the words of one of my favorite Housewives, Teresa #RHONJ, #LoveLoveLove.

Now the moment we all have been waiting for. As I previously stated, I was republishing Tale #2 to a more "recession proof" site for all of you, my supporters. Throughout this journey networking and everything, not one, but several Authors have suggested for me to switch publishing sites. Mainly for economically reasons and I'm finally feeling the greatness coming my way. As you can see above, the cover is finally done and now I'm awaiting the arrival of my proof to review and approve for distribution. Boy I'm so excited, can't wait!! Another #LoveLoveLove. I really hope you all enjoy once available and have a "purr~fect" adventure reading. You are all going to enter my "purr~fect" world once again and this time with some action you can not believe with your royal siblings and their pals. Of course we can not forget Ole Sassy and her Striped Whiskers. Recall The Annual Red Tie Felines Race in Tale #1, The Reunion of The Purr~Fect Family, now all are on their marks, getting set and their gone! Everyone fasten your seatbelts because my kittens are off and they have new pals aboard for the ride!

Once all is approved you all will be the first to know, I will definitely keep you all posted!! Once again hope you all enjoy and Happy "Purr~Fect" Reading.

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment