Wednesday, December 15, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ The Purr~Fect Appreciation

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

First and foremost I would like the almighty man above, GOD for blessing me with this outstanding talent. Without him and his blessings and grace none of this would have ever been possible. He is truly THE MAN, MY MAN!!

To my children Nakari, Jamaya and Jazzmin “The Brat Pak”. Without all of your love and support mommy would have never made it. Thanks for all the proof reading, crazy jokes, love and support all helped mommy make this happen. Mansion time!! :-) Special, very special thanks to my mommy, Cynthia Graham. She taught everything I needed to know to survive in this crazy world. Even though we go through our motions, I know she still, always and forever will love & care for me. Love you mommy! My dad for being my dad! Love you Kenneth!

Now I Shout out my illustrator, Ms. Sonja Funnell. Girl you work miracles . Seriously you are the greatest, thanks for everything. Kenyetta cousin, more like a sister I can't express enough how much I love you, thanks for EVERYTHING!! Always been there for me no matter what. Love you endlessly! Nadia(MsPhoenixRising) for all your assistance and especially for keeping me on my P's and Q's. Never letting me give up because you already knew. Thanks so much. Love you babes! Marline you always supported me, you bought my 1st release with the copy and paste pictures. You've just always been there for me, could not have ask for a better friend. Shawna & Niyel love you ladies thanks for everything! To the rest of my supportive family and friends Kenlea, Kania, & Tanaya my crazy sisters, Lynette, Beverly, Kisha, Derrick, Sonya Woods, The Wright Sisters (Michelle, Heather & Nicole), Elena ( E), Lisa and it's a host of other friends and family love you all and thank you so much for believing and supporting me!

Lastly for my fellow Authors who helped me along this crazy journey you know who you are. MzGrammyBear thanks and love you all!! Welcome to my “purr~fect” journey...............


xoxoxoxo

MzGrammyBear

1 comment:

  1. Yes this is the actual acknowledgement page...to bad I can't make any changes! LOL LOL..Just playing..LOL LOL...

    ReplyDelete