Sunday, December 12, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ " Steamy Jones" <--Surprise..Let's Talk Steam

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mzgrammybear


The time has come people!! Yes I have decided to convert our hot, sexy time together known as "Steamy Jones" into a radio broadcasting. Yes your favorite "Supa~mom of Literacy" a.k.a"Momma Bear" has decided to venture over into the broadcasting world. But guess what, my 2nd alter ego will be the host...TashBooGie!! Yes she is aliveeee!!!

Since the beginning of the summer when I decided to instead of a novel, convert Steamy Jones into a blog. I have received so many great reviews from my friends, fans and/or supporters that I've decided to broadcast my "steam bucket of thoughts" live.

Yes that's right, January 4, 2011 your favorite Momma Bear is going live to give a lesson on some pop rocks, lustful pleasures and many more steam bucket thoughts! I thank all of you along with alot of others who have believed in me and provided support whether it was inspiration and/or just a simple "girl you do the damn thing". If you are not familiar with Steamy Jones, please feel free to visit/revisit the blog and get acquainted with my girl Shay and all the others because as my man Nelly said "it's about to get hot in here, so take off all your clothes"!

With all being said, please tune in to my show airing January 4, 2011 @ 11 PM via Blogtalkradio! Please check, save and click the link above for a preview of what's in store for all of our tantalizing thoughts and pleasures. I am preparing to have views from both male and female perspectives. Also I will be having a co~host, yes yes she will aboard sometime in March no later than April, but occasionally she will make guest appearances. Also we are planning a Ustream show, boy you think #KandiKoatedNights is something, wait until you get a load of this. Major shout outs to Kandi Buress for all inspiration and I just #LoveloveLove.

Again peoples save the time, date and log onto your girls show and voice all your "Steamy Jones". Log on with the above link or call in #(661) 554-9185, January 4, 2011 @ 11 PM and let's get our JONES on! :-)

I'm so excited an looking forward to hearing from all of you!! :-)

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment