Sunday, December 12, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ Ms Bizzy Body On the Scene


Talking about some real ish! Allow me to introduce Ms.BizzyBody of Triple DDD Productions. Again as I always say networking, especially positive is a beautiful thing. Met this young lady on the humble with BBM Chat and look I must say after watching a video she sent me, I just had to SPEAK ON IT !! I swear this "Poetical Genius" here is nothing to play with and to top it off....is as real as can be! This young lady is conversing with herself and basically keeping it real with no one other than her self and to all of us.

Trifling ass man cheats, with not just 1, but 4 women. But it's all good as she says because my girl got hers. Obviously it was the bomb.com at that!! Listen how she claims that shit...actually he claims it and she just #OwnsIt!! Love it and the moral is the #RealTalk. Punk ass call his self playing her and got played his damn self...Speak on it Bizzy!!! :-) Bottom line #Karma is a mother!!

Not going to reveal the 2nd one, check this real talk ish chick for ya self and please believe it "MAKES U WANNA HOLLA". I'm telling you this girl is definitely true to the game!

Shout out to Ms.BizzyBody and the entire Triple DDD Production Fam! Keep doing what you do and definitely wish you nothing but major success!!

Until next time people........
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear



No comments:

Post a Comment