Tuesday, September 25, 2012

La La Vazquez Nationality: Where Is She From? | Celebrity News & Style for Black Women

La La Vazquez Nationality: Where Is She From? | Celebrity News & Style for Black Women

After reading this article on our beloved LaLa there sheds a new meaning of heritage and nationality. I actually never thought of it this way, well I did but I never had to explain in such detail. Anyone can say yes I'm Jamaican or Guyanese, whatever but in all reality if you are born here in the United States of America you are an American.

Now this is where it gets tricky, if you are born here in the U.S., but have parents from another country as Jamaica, Puerto Rico, or Panama then yes you are a proud American with that country descent. People just always have something to say about ones culture at the same time I must ask, do you know where you're from. To put an ending to this ridiculous mess, LaLa is an American with Puerto Rican Descent. She was born to Puerto Rican parents and she never said she wasn't black at least not in a negative aspect. Damn just back off, she constantly had to prove herself to people.

If I was in her shoes I would prove myself but so much. She is in the public eye, yes but damn it she made it and really only have to answer to GOD, her husband, parents and her son. So there you go.

Until next time...
MzGrammyBear xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment