Friday, September 28, 2012

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~~Rah Grizzly - Business B4 Bullshit (OFFICIAL VIDEO)




Another great artist Grizzly Entertainment very own Rah Grizzly!! I love this song, can seriously relate. I remember when I first met Rah through a mutual friend, he is such a down to earth, calm, cool mellow kind of guy. Just about his success and he is not selfish. His entire camp is cool as hell. check my blog on this artist track, Why U Madd ?! Telling you Rah Grizzly is definitely putting in that work and his voice is one of a kind. I swear when The Purr~Fect Tales come to life, he is definitely my first choice for my King of Growlee City!

Wish him much success in his future endeavors because there is no doubt in my mind he is not going to be anything other than a MAJOR SUCCESS!!

Until next time....
MzGrammyBear xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment