Sunday, September 23, 2012

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~~Over It Now!!

As I sit here, I'm thinking of all of my inspirational quotes, points and people I have in my corner. Listen I tell you I have never felt so much complete in my life. After getting rid of some serious dead weight and negative energy and I feel like I've revived with vivarin. :-) In addition, I guess some are right "maybe you need to experience a great loss to obtain a great gain". Trust and believe I have experienced a great loss and he will remain in my heart forever!!

 I'm truly not new to this, very much true to this. J.K Rowling besides my children and many others are my inspiration!! But I had to point her out because like myself, she is an incredible children's book & series author, creator and she's just fabulous. Harry Potter is one of my favorites to this day. Joanne "JO-J.K" Rowlings is living proof all can happen if you set your mind to it. After a failed marriage, loss of her mother and having an dependent child failure I guess was liberating and not an option because she found herself and definitely found her way straight to success. Seriously idolize her and all of her accomplishments thus far.

 Some day I pray I can get there, because between life struggles and my prayers going up something has to give. Never was a quitter, like 50 said " Get Rich or Die Tryin"!!

On that note, Until next time...xoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment