Saturday, September 22, 2012

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~~Another SNEAK PEEK at What Part of the Game Was THAT?!


Allow me to introduce a SNEAK PEEK of the highly anticipated What Part of The Game Was THAT?!, A Grown Woman's Rant!! Trust it's coming cover in the process of being re-designed and edits are being done as we speak. Before you know the wait will definitely be over!

Intermission
RANT #4
Introducing Part 2. ”
  This rant is dedicated to the people whom I just can't make a story line for. It's officially no ending to this madness and I must let it be known that it's not cool FOOL!! Like my momma said “ You can't be stupid all your life”. Within the next couple of passages you will bare witness to some crazy mess and you will know how to handle if it shall come your way.

 For instance why become envious of another? I never understood why a person would become jealous of another human being is highly absurd to me, truly baffles my brain. Whatever the situation is, you as a strong willed individual can make it happen. If you don't know I suggest you ask somebody. As the world say” you can do anything you put your mind to”. Stop blaming the world for your mistakes, regrets..whatever you want to call them, man/woman up and make shit happen. In my years of living I've come across some wild situations and very bewildered folk. At the end of the day all you can do is laugh and for sure pray because not for nothing you are the one who put your self in those sort of situations.

  My favorite slogan's of all time..OWN IT, LEAD BY EXAMPLE- PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH, DON'T THROW STONES IF YOU LIVE IN GLASS HOUSE & the ultimate highly controversial FRIEND OR FOE, DO YOU REALLY KNOW & BLOOD MAKES US RELATED,LOYALTY MAKES US FAMILY.

  These topics right here are going to be deep and very informative, at least for some. Sad to say some people just don't get it. With all being said, please don't take no offense to anything posted along these lines, I basically call it how I see it and if I seen you do it hey it is what it is. We all come across some stupid situations where we may find ourselves doing just some completely dumb shit. With that being said, I'm not by far saying you are dumb, stupid or just an idiot. I'm just saying the situations you were caught up in may have been and please don't do it again. Consider it a life long lesson; no love loss, just move on and learn from the past mistake.

 Again, welcome to this Grown Woman's Rant....don't be scared it's only an opinion. But as you can see I can be an extremely opinionated person, therefore do BEWARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment