Tuesday, September 25, 2012

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~The Acknowledgements--What Part Of The Game Was THAT?! Grown Woman's Rant!

After much anticipation, the first ever adult literature book from yours truly is COMPLETE!!! Currently working on re-designing book cover. Then sending off for one more review(edit) and we're off!! Here are my official acknowledgements, but trust if you're not listed do not feel a way...you definitely played a part in my world some shape form or fashion. I thank & love you all, god bless!!

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS


First and foremost I would like to thank god for blessing me with this pure talent.

My mother- thank you for all your tough love because lord knows I would have became a victim to the madness. Sometimes the love didn't always have to be tough, but trust me NOW I understand.

My son Nakari- Who is forever in my heart. Thank you baby for guiding me and opening mommy eyes to all the negative. You were always the calm soul and tried to make me realize, but trust me now I SEE. Love you Kari.

Daughter's Jamaya & Jazzmin- Maya I swear you are a beautiful, bright young lady and you already can see right through people non sense. Stay bright and with my guidance you will never fall into the trap of this crazy world. I love you my Maya! :-)

Jazzmin- The drama I encountered by just giving birth to you I'm good now. Still Standing! Again with my guidance you too are going to be just fine and not become a victim to the madness. Love you Jazzy.

Kenyetta- My cousin/sister not enough words can express the impact your inspiration and guidance had on me. Love you my cousin.

Rico- Cousin I love you. Thank you for having my back full throttle with everything. Our reunion was just epic! Love you fam!

Aunt Cat & Aunt B.- The strongest women, besides my mother I know. Been extremely supportive throughout my life and I love you both to death.

All my best friends from NYC, NJ & MD- Tabrina (Breezey Breeze), Shawna, Nadia, Marline, Kasia, Jenee, Michelle,Heather, Nicole,Sonya & Tara I love you guys. Been supportive since day one. Even going through my storm you guys never let me quit. Breeze it was a blessing to have met you as all others, but it was crazy how we met and ever since then we've been thick as thieves. I love you all deeply and all your motivation kept my drive alive and I thank you.

Host of family members, friends,fellow authors and & my sisters
I thank and love all of you. 

Until next time....
MzGrammyBear xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment