Monday, January 24, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Laugh Now by Rahiem Brooks~~Official Review





Laugh Now
By: Rahiem Brooks

This young man calls himself "Mr. Story Developer" and that he certainly is!!! :-)

Here is another feature that I was fortunate to recite on my #OpenMic session on my Steamy Jones Show last week, 1/18/11.

From the first to last page, you are introduced to the gritty schemes and hustling world of the two Bezel's brothers. Allow me to introduce brothers, Kareem a.k.a Reem & Andre a.k.a Dre who are just living it up! We enter their world of hustling, trials and for sure tribulations. Don't get it twisted these two brothers may have committed their share of crimes, but were no fools!

Kareem, was a senior in H.S at just 16 and his brother Andre was a star quarterback on the H.S football team. Both were destined for greatness, but just had a little bit of extra fun along the way. Some of it was a bit scary for most, but the two handle it with style and grace. No matter what, came out on top! But with success always comes along a corrupt "greed goblin" and this one was called the DEA.

This book is definitely a page turner. I just #LoveLoveLove it. I'm patiently awaiting part 2. Another one I must look into! LOL..Laugh Now is available on www.amazon.com. Go now, yes right freaking now and purchase!

But in the meantime in between time, check out Mr. Brooks upcoming latest, CON TEST. This book has an excerpt avail for FREE via www.lulu.com. This book is also another freaking page turner a.k.a #MustRead.

I said it once and I'll say it again.."Mr. Brooks is a beast with his writing skills"!!

Until next time people....Keep it Steamy!
xoxoxoxo

MzGrammyBear

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to read this book, sounds very interesting, thanks for sharing your review.

    ReplyDelete