Friday, January 21, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~ Poetry Review "Poet A. Jarrell Hayes"


TO WOMAN, FROM MAN~ LOVE POEMS
BY: A. JARRELL HAYES


Talking about knocking you off your feet! This poetical genius really touched me with the craft he displayed in all his poetical rhythms.

I actually was privileged to read an excerpt from this book on my "Steamy Jones Show", 1/18/11 apart of my #OpenMic Session. My entire audience were moved by this man and his words. #LoveLoveLove. To be exact I read "My Kiss & How I Met Your Mother"....really enjoyed them both. Not to mention the ones I didn't get to read, but again the entire book is definitely declared a #MustRead in my book. It will provide you with a different outlook on love. Of course one you will enjoy no matter what!

Pick up this book immediately it is available on Amazon.com and it is totally a page turner ! Speaking on the poems I did not get a chance to read on my show, let me just say this...when you purchase this book make sure you turn instantly to "She Brings Out Beauty, Artistic Hands & a Flower Called Me" to name a few. Bottom line I just enjoy the entire book! :-) Kudos to Mr. A.Jarrell Hayes I hope there will be a part 2. I must look into that..LOL.

Until next time... Keep it Steamy people...
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

1 comment: