Monday, January 24, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ ***UPDATE*** What Part of The Game Was THAT?!?!

***UPDATE*** What Part of The Game Was THAT?!?!

So it's official people.....

I sent off Copyright's done for all upcoming novels! Titles TBA shortly..well all except for one..LOL.

As you all are aware I've been working my 1st novel release " What Part of The Game Was THAT"?!?! but after multiple changes I decided to put that one on hold and continue to work on my underground secret project. This is actually the tell all I was speaking on for What Part of The Game Was THAT?!...now titled " Girl, What the HELL Were U Thinking" ?!?!?!?!!. Expected to released by late March early April. I need this to go on the road with me to MD.

I'm having my 1st ever Book Signing, April 3, 2011 from 2 PM-5-PM @ Cartel Cafe & Bookstore. Located @ 5011 IndianHead HWY, Oxon Hill, MD 20745. Located inside East Over Shopping Center! will have all the children's books on deck. The Purr~Fect Tales Vol.'s 1-3 and hopefully "Girl, What the HELL Were U Thinking"?! Bring the children, parents, he)) the entire neighborhood. We are going to have a "purr~fect" day!

Until next time....
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear



No comments:

Post a Comment