Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ " Steamy Jones" Live Show 1/11/11

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/mzgrammybear/2011/01/12/steamy-jones-wmzgrammybearintroducing-alter-ego-ta



"Why Did U Get Married" Erotic~~ Cont. VelvaTeenRub (#GummiBear Syndrome) & #TheInvasionOfTheTickleMonsters



2nd show and this topic here was a very touchy one, Why Did U Get Married ?! We all just let loose on this one, some topics hits home hard. Especially when it comes to matters of the heart, some of us were actually married or in long term relationships. In all reality whether the relationship is long or short term , betrayal is betrayal! Bottom line we all just had to let our hair down and let loose., so I'm warning you now. Click the link above for the recap.....Tune in every Tuesday @ 9PM via #BlogTalkRadio.. www.blogtalkradio.com/mzgrammybear .

Until next time..Keep it Steamy people..:-)
xoxoxoxo

MzGrammyBear

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I missed this one but, I will tune in right away and I ask myself that very same question each day about my ex husband but, I just take it as a lesson learned.

    ReplyDelete