Friday, January 21, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~ Poetry Review -Poetress Fiordaliza Charles

Poetic Embrace, My Poetic Heart & Poetically Kissed



By: Fiordaliza Charles


Here we have another poetic genius! But in her case "Poetic~tress Genius"..LOL..I was privileged again to recite this woman's work on my "Steamy Jones Show", 1/18/11. Talking about touching your heart, mind, body & soul she had myself along with my best friend in a complete uproar. Her wordings, statements period were so strong and just could not be toyed with! You definitely can determine where she is coming from and for sure where she is going. Check this out straight from her book "My Poetic Heart".....


"Trust is so hard to obtain
but, harder to maintain
It all went down so fast for us
like a house burning down in flames"



I must admit this is the actual passage that had myself and my best friend like DAMNNNNNNN!! This young lady rocks! All her books are in sequels as we speak and available for purchase via http://www.amazon.com/, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ & http://www.publishamerica.com/ . don't rush, but hurry your a**es up and get those books. Take it from me you will not be disappointed!

Until next time....Keep it Steamy people!

xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasha, you are amazing woman, friend, author and radio host and you have touched my heart in so many ways, thanks for everything you have done and continue to do for me. This is one of the many reasons why I had to acknowledge you in my latest book and will always support you in all the positive things that you do also. Much success to you. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete