Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Official Review~ Monica s. Martinez, Tantalizing Erotic Thoughts & Encounters


Talking about " Steamy Jones" that is exactly what you'll experience when reading these "hot tamale" stories! :-)

Please allow me to step aside people, while " The Real Queen of Erotics" steps onto the scene, Monica S. Martinez. Not only did I read, but I also was honored to recite an excerpt from her latest release, Tantalizing Erotic Thoughts & Encounters, (left) , on my Steamy Jones Show #OpenMic Pt. 2 that aired 1/25/11. I tell you as usual she had myself & my viewers like whew, just total uproar. Ms. Queen of Erotics does her thang! If you need some spice, she is the one you definitely need to see. ;-)

Can't forget about Dulce DeLeche (right) was also another hot one. Will have you sweating and ready to make that phone call, if you know what I mean!

Bottom line everything stated in her literature is just as real as can be....Trust me! Also #mustadmit she is the bomb.com as well in person, so down to earth! In addition, very helpful she provided some great advice throughout my "literary journey". THANKS GIRL..WEPAAA! LOL. Everyone has a fantasy or two and even make it into reality, like I said if you need help with the reality portion do yourself and your mate a favor log onto www.amazon.com & TantalizingProductions.com and get those books! No hesitation allowed! :-)

Until next time....Keep it Steamy people!
xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

1 comment:

  1. Great reviews MzGrammyBear, keep up the great work !!!

    ReplyDelete