Thursday, October 7, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~ Come On People Be TRUE!! Jadakiss- Who's Real (Chipmunk Style)

OK, I decided to re post this song but this time in Chipmunk Style! Yes, that's right you have Alvin, Simon and Theodore asking who's phony, who's fake?! I decided to use this version because the childish things I came across these past few days are just setting the tone and this version of Jadakiss "True Soldiers Anthem" is definitely appropriate. I call this one here.......................

DUNKING THE DONUT

So I thought when you are cool with someone, it's just that you are cool with someone. Regardless of special activities or feelings, you are just cool. So we have this 8,000 lb adult, but so immature man who just can get no act right. Exactly why I figure instead of Jada and the Ruff Ryders telling him I will choose more appropriate artist for his brain wave... Alvin and The Chipmunks. I know he will relate better with this one. This guy is a classic, I swear. Lies, Lies and more lies. My thing is that's cool if the parties think that is cool, but when you have one person who is clearly not on the same page, then yes the jig is up. Then he wonders why he is single and if he's not it's only with a person who my 2 year old has more sense than. Before I continue I am not criticizing my plus size community so please don't take offense. I am clearly stating my opinion against this a**hole. In addition, MzGrammyBear herself is a proud "BBW" (Big Beautiful Woman)!! Bottom line you can be 8- 8,000,000,000 lbs, but if your are TRUE and sincere MzGrammyBear loves you! #FACT

Back to this jerk off, which is probably what he is doing right now. LOL..sorry but I had to say it. In any event, this guy lies, lies and more lies, I never witnessed anything like it. I don't understand it, I personally never had to lie on myself or anyone for that matter dealing with a relationship no matter what the exact role was! Just plain ole pathetic! Let's see then he involves people who has nothing to do with anything, manipulate their brain, then turns the lies to the social network and wallah you have a classic case of a F-Tard. Wow what a fraud of a man, hell fraud of being a human being! I left out the part where he says YOU want to be with him when it's clear it's the other way around! Proof being: EXACT WORDS FROM his mouth. I tell you these situations makes me a little angry, but at the same time cracks me up. In all honesty I blame us women for this F-Tard because if some of us handled things better we wouldn't have THIS problem! In any event, I'm very glad I don't. Yes people say it with me..he's phony, he's fake, he's the type of people we hate!

Until next time people just stay TRUE and if you have to lie, which I don't condone at all, but lie on yourself not anyone else, all your doing is causing unnecessary problems.

MzGrammyBear

xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment