Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Sesame Place Parade 2010



Always look forward to the parade when I visit my favorite theme park of all time! Yes, that's right I'm speaking of Sesame Place! :-)

One of America's top rated theme parks located in Langhorne, P.A, Sesame Place has many great featured attractions. It's is of course based on the t.v program, Sesame Street. since 1980 when we were blessed with their grand appearance the over all dynamics are just magnificent! Thank you Canadian designer, Eric McMillan. You really out done your self with this one. My children, little cousins and even the parents...yes I'm included.. always have a great time when we visit. We are looking forward to next year already! :-)

In the meantime please enjoy this video clip of this years Sesame Place character parade! Love it!!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment