Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Gwen Stefani's husband admits his HOMOSEXUALITY ?!?!?!


Damn! Gwen done turned the man out! LOL...I'm just kidding, I truly adore Gwen Stefani! She is my girl, I adore her sense of style music and all. I clearly declare her a bomb.com winner! :-) Gavin is also a very cool person, just a past experience revelation in all good faith is actually biting him in the rear end!

Apparently, back in the 1980's Mr. Hubby had an affair with Marilyn, then Peter Robinson according to a upcoming Details magazine article. When asked was it an one time experimentation and Mr. Rossdale responds yes, it occurred when he was 17. Once all was done with the article and Gavin basically opened up, he then approached editors and asked for the statement not to be printed. Why all of sudden change of heart? One minute he was gung ho to reveal all information in regards to the rumored affair then clams up! I don't know Gavin what is going on?

I'm very anxious to read the article to post in the Details magazine October 19,2010 edition. Can't wait to read the aftermath have a feeling a lot more is to come with this couple and this particular matter!

Stay tuned MzGrammyBear is on the job!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment