Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Videos - Sneak Peek of Next Episode Dwight & NeNe Continued

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Videos - Previews - A Lawyer and a Prisoner | Bravo TV Official Site


The suspense is over! Yes, NeNe and Dwight discuss what happened the last time they came face to face. Unfortunately, we will not see the outcome until next week, Monday Oct. 11, 2010 at 9 P.M on BravoTV. ( check your local listings)

I just could not help but notice Sheree's hairstylist make up. Honestly I think he is so fierce! :-)...love love love!! :-) Was hysterical with the facial expressions of Sheree and Kim once finding out all the information on Phaedra Parks and her husband, Apollo. Well I wouldn't say all and I wouldn't go as far as calling it information. Even though it is true he is her husband and he did serve time in prison, for what we don't know as yet. But I'm saying how is it that Mr. Hairstylist knows him...why do they have mutual friends ?!?!!? #ThingsThatMakeYouGoHummmm

With all being said, I rethink'd my conclusion and I think we may call this some information! LOL Information to be investigated for sure! This season I predict will definitely be hot! Stay tuned, premieres Mondays at 9 P.M on BravoTV. (check local listings)

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment