Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ *Parental Advisory* language*Happy Birthday R.I.P..Bernie Mac Tribute Rest In Peace



Today is a very special day for myself. With that being said I'm quite sure it is for the Mac Family as well. Today is the born day for the one the only, Mr. Bernard J. McCullough a.k.a Bernie Mac b.k.a Mr. Milk n Cookies.

August 9, 2008 tragedy struck America by storm when we heard of the passing of Mr. Mac. My entire outlook on the comedy world was changed. Bernie was definitely one of my favorite comedians and could stand up against anyone. Kept me shedding tears of joy and cramps of laughter. His sayings stuck with you through out as well like : "kick it', "milk & cookies", "trouble, trouble, trouble" and not for nothing "punk somma bi***"...LMAOOO...that's just to name a few!

It's not enough space to complete his entire movie recap, but to name a few Friday, Player's Club, Soul Men, Charlie's Angels, Mr. 3000, Guess Who, Madagascar, The Original Kings of Comedy and Bad Santa to name a few. Whether it was the lead or co-starring role Mr. Mac always made his presence known.

I truly miss this man and my heart goes out to him and his family on this special day. Please check out my original tribute to Mr. Mac posted August 12, 2010. Feel free to leave all prayers and comments below. This man here is definitely a true hero to most!! Love you Bernie Mac..HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! R.I.P...."milk & cookies"..:-)

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment