Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Damn Shame Parents Encouraging Little Girl to Talk BAD!! DAMN SHAME!!



This video right here, makes me want to slap every adult sitting there laughing. Especially being a single parent myself. I wish i would call myself sitting around cheering my child on as they carried on a "curse-a-thon". These parents are going to be the same parents trying to figure out why their child is cursing them out or better yet whipping their a**! Yes, stay tune for these idiots on the Maury and Jerry Show.

It is clear as day what this little girl is saying, but once again I don't blame her. I blame her ignorant family, just sitting around cheering her on. Damn shame I tell you, DAMN SHAME!!

Until next time...remember people it starts at home. This way here is definitely NOT a good way to start!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment