Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It ~ "Pull Your Damn Pants Up"...LOL.. or This Memphis Man will shoot you in the A**!




Now previously I've heard the authorities were going to begin handing out fines if your pants were below the waist. But I guess this Memphis man decided to take matters into his own hands!
Kenneth Bonds (right), 45 , had an argument with some teens over their "saggy" pants. Bonds in fact yelled at the teens ordering them to pull their pants up and when the teens declined Bonds opened fire! ;-0..... One teen was shot in the buttocks, but was later released from the hospital. Thank god the teen was alright! Mr. Bonds however did get charged and arrested, but currently he is out on a $25,000 bond.
I will admit, the entire "saggy pants" fashion statement has got on my last nerve, but not enough to where I would just go POSTAL!! #ImJustSayin
Until next time...people please pull your pants up!
MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment