Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ "My Anthem" ...LOL !! Drake - Fancy Ft T.I. ,Swizz Beatz


Thunbs up to my man Drake for this track right here. I usually I refer to this term " U Fancy Huh" in a negative, smarty pants type of way....but in all reality this is my anthem! Drake really did the " damn thang" with this one. Than to have the collaboration with T.I. and Swizz Beatz. Another set of favorites, besides being apart of the most adorable and of course powerful couples in the industry all stand to be very MULTI- talented. I sing this song everytime I complete a project. Like right now I have so many ideas and can't wait to express them to all my supporters.

At this present moment, I'm singing " U Fancy Huh" all day. I just completed my 3rd Tale for my "Purr-Fect Tales" childrens book series. I foresee myself putting together something really nice for the kiddies this upcoming holidays. A boxset with a holiday theme sound and looks through my private vision very beautiful.

***UPDATE***

Tale # 2~~The Purr-Fect Race ( Annual RedTie Felines Race) is undergoing it's final stages with illustrations. Now that we are almost to the end, I'm having the hardest time trying to decide the cover. *shaking my head* In due time the concept will make it to the paper, trust me due time. Stay tuned, don't blink it will soon arrive to your bookshelves!

Tale # 3~~The Purr-Fect Team ( All for One, One for All ) just completed and is undergoing edits. LOL...I'm very excited about this one in particular because of all the new guest. Usually I always try to make a differ character, but this one I think I out did myself. LOL.

Tale # 1~~ Reunion of a Purr-Fect Family will soon be republished with new and improved illustrations!

Once all named above are complete, please don't blink people!! You will be able to bare witness to "MzGrammyBear's Purr-Fect Set"! I'm very anxious for all us! Especially the "purr-fect" children! Stay tuned for all upcoming release dates to be announced. Please also keep in mind the upcoming "tell all" novel " What Part Of The Game Was THAT ?!". I'm looking forward to sharing this experience with you all!

The Bear thanks and loves you all......MzGrammyBear xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment