Tuesday, October 5, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Video~~ NeNe Confronts Dwight...Childdddddd!! LOL

The Real Housewives of Atlanta - Videos - Bonus Clips - NeNe Confronts Dwight | Bravo TV Official Site


So did we all catch the premiere of The Real Housewives of Atlanta Season 3 last night, Mon. October 4 @ 9 P.M on BravoTV. I must admit I've been long anticipating this season ever since the controversy with the casting of the "replacement" housewives. Rumor has it Tamika Raymond was suppose to be on the cast, but according to "E!" she declined due to her being very private about her life. Which there is not absolutely wrong with that. Especially with her relationship with ex-husband, Usher Raymond.

In any event, last night premiere was something. Of course Ms. Kim was caught up in some rumors about her sexuality, which she did confirm. Go Kim! That's be proud, it is what it is! :-0..LOL

I must say I miss seeing Lisa. however I do understand, with the move and everything. I wish nothing but the best for her, her family and definitely Closet Freak. Now we have Phaedra and Cynthia. we didn't get a chance to really meet Cynthia this episode, but she will grace us with her presence next week. What do we all think of the "lawyer~ex-con" hook up? I personally think it is what it is again. You can't control who you fall in love with and to top it off it is "REAL" love as she says because he signed a "pre~nup". It looks like she will have a lot of explaining to do with those slick comments she made towards the girls, more so Sheree.

Sheree was looking fabulous as usual, I liked her outfit. That red bag was definitely the bomb.com. Had me ready to search online. LOL. Kandi as well was looking fabulous. One thing I must say I follow astrology and I was amazed at how Kandi and I had so many similar thoughts on dating. Yes we both are Taureans, including Kim. Kim and I actually share the same birthday...:-0...can be a good at the same time bad thing!

Now back to the matter really at hand...we all know it could not be a Housewives premiere with no drama! Apparently Dwight's hit the lotto because he seems to be making alot of huge lump sum loans. First we heard of the $30,000 loan to Sheree for her fashion show. With that I feel whether it happened or not he was a friend helping another friend. Which he volunteered his services and not for nothing speak up. If an expense came up, speak up! If you take it upon yourself to foot the bill thennnn..."it is what it is"don't bi*** about it, then you seem very two faced. Then the loaning Greg, NeNe's husband $10,000?!?!?!? Must admit when I heard that I was in denial and I still don't believe that. Not that I believe the story with Sheree, but time will tell. NeNe arrives at the event with her horns up. One thing about NeNe don't mess with her family, especially if it's lies!

Our girl released the beast, not even letting Dwight get an edgewise.....check it out!! Comment below on what should come of this....

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment