Sunday, September 26, 2010

Lyfe Jennings "Statistics" (Official Music Video)


Lyfe Jennings could not have said it better!

I've always adored Mr. Jennings as an artist, but this song besides "Must Be Nice" to name one...:-) LOL.. is definitely a favorite!

Ladies, especially "young" ladies please take heed to these words because alot of you have the game all twisted. With your careless actions it makes it really bad for your self in the long run. You may become labeled as something that is not of respective content and then you will be hurt and your entire personality/strategy can be affected.

I must break something down because I find more and more everyday some young woman stuck in the madness of "WANTING & NEEDING" to be loved! Unfortunately I bared witness to the "Oh no he didn't sleep with her" but is that your boyfriend, your man ?! NO!! I don't mean yes he's my man because he bought me a value meal and had it super sized I mean did you all spend quality time together, out on a few dates, deep conversation, attempt to meet the family. They're rules to this and I suggest everyone follow! Yes I said everyone because it's not just the ladies, guys you must take heed as well. Some of the lines my ears had the privilege to bleed "Oh your crazy. Yeah I'm crazy about you." I just can't! With that being said, ladies you also can't get all weak in the knees for every little thing because that line right there has been around since my grandfather was in diapers.

Also please everyone let's get a dictionary because alot you need to recognize your role. This is more so to the ladies because a man in most cases clearly understands his role. Females we are some emotional creatures and sometimes our emotions will get the best of us. OK, you choose to be the other woman, that is exactly what you are "THE OTHER WOMAN". Key word is "other" therefore there is someone home already and you take what it is. You are basically what they are calling now a days an "option". He will call you when HE feels like it and if something better comes up..."who was that? what was I about to do?". Lastly, gift time your gift does not have to be equivalent to the "girlfriend". You are again the "other" woman, therefore you are lucky to receive anything. Now with all being said, sometimes the situation can be a little different and regardless the other woman receives the exact treatment as the "main" girl. But I'm just saying please know your place because there is nothing worse than two people fighting over someone who clearly doesn't care about either one of you because he/she wouldn't be doing the mess.

That's another reason why I love this video because ladies and gents, it all balls down to you need to know your WORTH! Please listen to the lyrics and try it... will not hurt! Don't become a STATISTIC!! Of course #1 rule BE SAFE!!!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment