Friday, September 24, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ WARNING "Parental Advisory" RICK ROSS.. "ALLEGED" SEX TAPE HITS THE WEB!!!

RICK ROSS.. "ALLEGED" SEX TAPE HITS THE WEB!!!

****Parental Advisory****Adult Content-NUDITY****

After watching this video I must admit, I can;t tell whether or not this is Rick Ross. To be honest, you have this big dark skin dude with a heavy beard causing a strong resemblance to Rick Ross. With that being said, who knows!!

In addition, in favor of this talented artist I did notice this gentleman had no tattoos!! Ummmmm, maybe it's not the rapper. If so he better step his game up...that scene, well the little I schemed through and was strong enough to witness seem to be a little boring. Just so traditional! With all do respect, this is a sex tape right.....well then come on do some tricks and things! I know I have issues!! LOL

In any case people, let me know what you think! What's your vote...SPEAK ON IT!!!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment