Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Author to Author


Returning to the "BlogWorld" I must write about this new found "Tweet Buddy"!

Ever since I started my Twitter account I've been following this "Tweet Buddy". Must say this is the most humble publication company I've ever met in the entire months of myself being an Author! :-)

Talking about some great tutorials, "Marketing & Publicity for The Author" is a fabulous tutorial for all Authors whether old or new. I still return for reference! Also great novels, "The Buzz" ( Stefanie Newell) and "Pull Your Pants Up" (Bernice Harris). I'm in the process of reading the novels as we speak.

If you have not figured by now, yes I am speaking of "Write One Publications a.k.a WriteOnePub". Very much aware my video broadcast their name, but just in case you missed it! :-) . Like I said here you have a humble, down to earth and just all around fabulous company and I would recommend all Authors to follow them on Twitter @writeonepub and Facebook @WriteOnePublications.

Honestly, everyone will offer advice or some sort of wisdom, but nothing has soothed my "writing jones" better than the words of wisdom via Write One Publications. So looking forward to what they have in store next! :-)

On that note, must shout this across the world...THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! :-)

xoxoxo
MzGrammyBear

No comments:

Post a Comment