Sunday, September 26, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ All Out Brawl at Brooklyn Hospital..Talking About Being Worked ON!!



All I have to say is "WHAT IN THE WORLD?!" The entire time I'm saying to myself " This is some straight Jerry Springer sh**!"

How in the world do you go to the hospital and get into not just a fight, but a freaking brawl?! Trust me I do understand how strenuous an ER visit can become. Especially when staff is short, slow or just plain lazy. But this right here is some straight up crazy mess! They were getting it in for a while before security came along. Did you catch the boy calling his self fight the girl? Oh boy! #Unbelievable. I would say thank god I don't go to this hospital, but to be honest this can happen anywhere in Brooklyn, NYC, hell the world! But just for the record I do not go to this hospital at all and from the looks of this crap and just other things in general I don't think I ever will if I can help it.

On that note, be in proper gear before you enter Brookdale Hospital!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment