Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Souja Boy vs. Fabulous...Souja Boy Twitter Rant Unbelievable!!...(Please Be Advised- *Language*)



What in the world ?!?! Yes, that's what I'm saying as I look at this absolute non-sense! SoujaBoy please stop it.

Before I even start this, I must say just because I'm a Brooklyn native, that does not solely contribute to my "LOVING" of Fabulous. Fabulous is just an all around talented artist who is as real as they come. In addition, he just so happen to be from my home, native land, the finest nation and can't forget the home of B.I.G (Biggie Smalls) & Jay-Z (Jigga)...... BROOKLYN!!! :-)

With that being said, I try to support and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but this is just the icing on my cake for my dislike of SoujaBoy. Just something about him, I don't know whether it's that annoying song "Pretty Boy Swag" or what!? I just know I never really cared for him. But now allegedly he was under the influence of cocaine and decided to become courageous! OK, I get it !! I wonder what happened when his "buzz" disappeared. Did he realize what he has got himself into?! Better yet what he has started!

All I'm saying is this, Fabulous has been in the hip hop game for a minute and proven his self time and time again. #TeamFabulous a.k.a #TeamLoso...Brooklyn All Day!! Like I said I try to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but SoujaBoy never did it for me. Apparently according to others he has the same affect on them as well! Also with him tangling this web of drama, not a good look @ all fam! What will become of this ?

Just when we were trying to cut out all this hip hop violence !!! #Unbelievable...

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment