Sunday, September 26, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ "Keep It Real People!!"..Jadakiss - Whos Real (Ruff Ryders Remix) Official Video




With this video here, well first and foremost let's give major shout outs to JadaKiss and his Ruff Ryders Squad alongside Swizz Beatz for this "really real a.k.a Keep It Real" anthem. Now only if people would do JUST THAT!!

Letter To a "FRIEND"
Now here we have a so called childhood friend who apparently takes social networking way to seriously. We grew up together as children and you mean to tell me that you would deny a friend request when it's clearly you know who the hell I am!! Yeah OK, I see you! I guess #UFancyHuh ! NOT!! "Sit yo $5 a** down before I make change". No love loss at all, wish you and yours nothing but the best. It is actually a blessing because maybe your negative energy was too damn toxic!! xoxoxoxo SMOOCHES xoxoxo Yes people we have a winner...say it with me " She's phony, she's fake, she's the type of people we hate!"

Step Your Game Up!!
Here's another impostor! This one here is one of a kind. Claims to be Mr. Right, but ain't sh**, but Mr. Wrong with all f***ing CAPS!! So you say you love me and will open up my world to all these new horizons because you are Mr. M. Huh I guess we have another #UFancyHuh. "Me Italiano", but don't even know how to keep the spaghetti fresh if you know what I mean!! Not only are you wasting my time, but the U.S Gov as well! Again I say NOT. After all we grew up in the same hood, so of course we can't help but to believe it's all good. Know each others family have mutual friends! #ManListen PLEASE.... come to find out Mr. M is a toxic rider living a double life. Shaking my head in utter disgust, ain't that some SHIT!! (Excuse my Language) C'MON SON!! Let's be honest of you can't trust an "oldie but goodie" who can you trust! Say it again with me people " He's phony, he's fake, he's the type of people we hate!!"

Coast to Coast, Still NO GAS!!

I've worked you took care of home. YES "HOE" me! Excuse me, but I call how I see it. If your spouse is doing everything possible for you and the family to be comfortable and have no worries. Your method of gratitude is "CHEATING"! I'm know rocket scientist, but I don't recall ever reading a manual where that was deemed appropriate. Now all of a sudden want to make it work, therefore you will sacrifice travel, but then when you arrive all he)) breaks loose. #UFancyHuh...NOT, HELL NOT!!! News flash honey your sh** does stink!! Let's not act like you didn't have a hidden agenda to begin with. Yeah #WeBeKnowin your cover was blown! Well people another one bites the dust...you all already know "she's phony, she's fake, she's the type of people we hate! "


LETTER FROM MZGRAMMYBEAR....
With all being said people, please excuse my profanity and little sayings. MzGrammyBear does not tolerate phony people at all. I do not ask to be told a lie and don't want nor need your support if it's not genuine. I feel these two scenarios were definitely in order for exposure because here we have people whom the persons grew up with. Everyone looked out for one another and this is the thanks people get. Remember people Karma is a BITCH and does not discriminate and no sense of amnesia. she will get you when you least expect it, so yeah have your fun now, but us HONEST and definitely genuine people will get the last laugh!! "CHUCKING UP THE DEUCES"!!

Stay TRUE to this, don't act NEW to this!!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment