Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Ex-NBA Superstar with New Girlfriend..Battered n Bruised ?!?!?


I'm sitting her in total amazement and just saddened for this lost soul!!

Dennis Rodman was once considered the best Rebound Player in the NBA League. Actually to this day he's still one of the best to myself, but he is very troubled. Right at this very moment as I look at this picture all I can do is shake my head. Who is this woman and what in the world happened to her ?! OK, claims this his new beau ! Regardless she looks like she had a seriously rough night! We all have seen a lot of things pertaining to this dude, so this one should not be that shocking, right?! :-) :-) Let's recap a bit, between almost committing suicide, marrying himself, and can't forget the entire masquerade down a NYC street in a wedding gown.....just ridiculous!!

The fact still remains, this is Dennis Rodman.

Last time I saw this guy he was on Celebrity Rehab, denying he was an alcoholic! I just couldn't ! But low and behold, towards the end he finally admits he has a problem. At one point I considered him to be very judgemental towards the others in treatment . Just terrible!

In any event, after his admission of alcoholism he decided to continue on to Sober Living. Just when we thought we had finally got through to him, he arrives with this very hostile and negative attitude! Just #Unbelievable!! Now on this show which also just as Celebrity Rehab aired on VH1 we also had the privilege of meeting his estranged mother.

Now after witnessing all of that, I research and come across this! Sorry but I #JustGiveUp!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxoxo..:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment