Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ Ch 4 (Ain't Gone Beg You) "What Part Of The Game Was That" upcoming novel...


This video was a #MustBlog!! Not only does the lyrics speak for themselves, but the title itself is a listed Chapter in my upcoming novel "What Part of The Game Was THAT" !!

"What Part of The Game Was THAT" is basically a tell all/tutorial of some negative aspects in my life. Negative aspects = relationship whether it was a friendship or companionship I'm telling! :-) I can see myself losing alot of friends behind this, but I feel like this REAL recognize REAL and if you were a friend to begin with we wouldn't be having this conversation. As far as the companionship's are concerned already done deal!

Authors writers period doesn't actually enjoy writing material of that nature, let's face it who does. I feel like some things as well as people are just to wrong for mankind and must be exposed. With that being said, let's be clear I'm not name dropping (I think) LOL no I'm not, but the scenarios will be there. Behind this I expect hopefully for the scenarios exposed people will learn from their mistakes and move forward. If not sad to say, but oh well I tried. For others I hope you don't make the same mistake and if you are in the process of committing the exact mistake stop now and #DoOver.

#WhatPartOfTheGameWasTHAT...remember where you heard it first!!

MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment