Tuesday, September 7, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ *Recap* RHONJ Danielle's Apology...Sincere??? You be the Judge!

The Real Housewives of New Jersey - Videos - Bonus Clips - Awkward Hugs | Bravo TV Official Site


As I say farewell to my Real Housewives of NJ, I just had to give my views on Pt. 2 of their Reunion Show.

Like Pt. 1, this show was very much an "eye opener". All the ladies handled themselves well towards the end! I'm sorry Teresa, but you were just a bit feisty in the beginning! With that being said, I do not love her any less because at the end of the show/day everyone has their breaking points. I guess Danielle just pushed one to many buttons for two seasons. Really how about that Kim G, she's a piece of work! Someone needs to wash her mouth out with soap. I'll never forget how she chewed Danielle a new one. If I'm not mistaking, she called her "an old hag with fake and square t**s"! :-0. At that point, I must admit I actually felt myself feeling bad for Danielle. No one deserves that, not even Danielle! In addition, did you see her response to Teresa? I just couldn't believe how she just snapped at her. She probably thought Teresa was going to get her with her "Paterson Swag". All I can say to that was "sheez let the woman speak then after state your case"! Yes I said case because through out this season Kim G. seemed to be "two faced" . Jumping on whichever bandwagon that suits her for the moment.

You know who I was hoping would show up Kim D. In the beginning I thought she was a little "two faced" as well. But as time went on, she seemed to be OK. Definitely not like Kim G!

The question that plagues households everywhere, was Danielle's apology sincere ? Honestly, I did not think so at all. I was happy she actually took the high road and did in fact apologize. Bravo Danielle..give you an "E" for effort! Really it is not good to hold grudges of any sort, just let bygones be bygones and move on. Everyone is an adult and bottom line, sincere or not she took a stand and she apologized. Above please check out the actual clip!

In closing I would like to add, all the ladies....yes all the ladies including Danielle did a great job through out the season. Regardless how I may have felt about ones actions, fact still remains it was a great season and I'm looking forward to Season 3!


xoxoxoxo
MzGrammyBear :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment