Thursday, September 23, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~~ Offical Review....RAH GRIZZLY-U MADDD


I so enjoy this video. The mascot was getting down! LOL

After networking hard on Facebook I met this gentleman. Not realizing we had mutual friends we met face to face at an event and I must say this is one down to earth artist. World it is my pleasure to introduce to you straight from GBE~GrizzlyBear Entertainment all day...RAH GRIZZLY!!!

Check it out people..from Jersey City back to Brooklyn this crew is representing hard. I love to see positive impacts on our community. After viewing go get "grizzly-ized" at their site www.grizzlybearent.com. Don't stop their check him out on Facebook: RahGrizzly and Twitter: @RahGrizzly. Also check out the rest of the GBE fam @kevserious, @aqisrael, @kai201, @hbk201, @Jr201 and @Hitchcockjc!

MzGrammyBear Speaks....Keep doing your thing, much success your way!!! :-)

xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment