Tuesday, September 21, 2010

MzGrammyBear Speaks On It~ My View --Felicia Pearson:Grace After Midnight


I swear I had to write about this chick here! I love me some "Snoop", her character that is! :-) Actually the "Chris and Snoop" team was the bomb.com. They were like two of my favorite characters on the show. Of course they were overrode by the one the only, Stringer played by my future husband Idris Elba! :-)

I remember when I first started to watch the HBO series the "WIRE". I was a late bloomer I didn't see when "Avon" (Wood Harris), "Wee Bey" (Hassan Johnson) and the crew went to jail. I do remember Wee Bey's baby mother she wanted their son, Namond (Julito McCullum), to be a hustler so bad. She practically pimped her son to the streets. Bodie (JD Williams) probably would have got beat down by her if he didn't put her son down. The entire cast was the bomb.com and I still watch the DVDs to the previous season to this day.

Felicia Snoop Pearson.....I'm saying come on this woman went out with a bang. I will never forget when Michael ( Tristan Wilds) reverse them tables on her and Chris (Gbenga Akinnagbe). Snoop and Chris had that entire city scared to death. When you saw one you already knew nothing good could come from it! Well all except Omar ( Michael K. Williams) that was the first time I seen Chris and Snoop kind of nervous. Heck everybody was nervous, Omar was just the type!

"Grace After Midnight" made me love her even more to read about her from birth to this superstar that catches everyone eye on and off screen. Must admit it made me cry a little to read about her and her relationship with her drug addicted mother. I'm just grateful she had the adopted family she had because no telling where she would have been. Through out her struggles I commend her for over powering all of them and just kept going. she really did luck up on the Wire but she did her thing! I'm saying at this point in the game if you haven't purchased this 2007 release, ummm I think you need to and FAST!!!


MzGrammyBear
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment